Independence High School
Incoming Freshmen Registration Packet
Parents/Guardians, please see options below for returning the Independence Incoming Registration Packet.
- You have the option to drive through the freshman orientation/registration event with your student on 4/8, 4/14 or 4/15 from 3:30-6 pm in the administration parking lot on the corner of Old River & McCutchen.
- You may also turn in with the requested documents to the front office at Independence High School (8001 Old River Rd.) - Please call Independence to ensure the office is open before arriving at 661-834-8001.
- You may also fax the completed packet to Independence at 661-398-0899.
- You may also scan and email the completed registration packet with requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Parent/Guardian we need you to provide 2 different forms of documents of proof of residence.
ALL students must provide proof of residence in the Independence High School boundary.
Acceptable proof or residence include:
- Telephone Bill (not a cell phone bill)
**Proof of residence must be in the parent/guardian’s name and must be a current bill within the last 30 days**
****RENTAL AND LEASE AGREEMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED****