Independence High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu


To request a transcript, you must fill out a Transcript Request form and return it to the registrar. You can find the forms on the registrar’s counter or download and print out the form. If you would like your Official Transcript mailed out, please include a self-addressed, stamped, legal sized envelope and leave the return address section blank. The registrar will fill in with the school's address.
Transcripts can only be requested and picked up by the student. 

All transcript requests require 24 hour notice and all debt must be paid before a transcript can be released.
You may also order your transcript through