Independence High School
Thursday, November 7, 2019
“Regular Bell Schedule”
• Attention all Fall sports athletes – make sure to turn in your Gear to the Trainers office ASAP – it will be added to your debt after thanksgiving break and you cannot play winter sports with gear still out.
• Attention Seniors: If you are planning on going to gradnite, stop by the activities office and pick up your permission slip. There are only 50 tickets left. Tickets are currently $125, that price will increase after Thanksgiving Break so get yours now.
• Are you interested in touring UC Irvine and Vanguard University December 10th? We have about 15 spots left for the college club trip. It costs $35 to the finance office and bring the receipt to 1103.
• Falcons Got Talent participants, we have rehearsal Today @ 2:45 in the PAC, if you were not at Practice on Monday you must attend Thursday.
• The membership fee for National Honors Society has been extended to Monday, November 11th. Check Band to see if you have paid or not. This will be the final deadline.
• The Final day to purchase a Yearbook at the $80 price point Today, the price will go up $90 on Friday – Get yours ASAP.
• Are Visual or Digital Arts, Social Media, Interior Design, Business, or Fashion in your future? If any of these careers interest you, come to the Career Center, on Wednesday November 13, at 10:44 to meet a College Representative from FIDM. FIDM is an internationally recognized, four year accredited college with four campuses in California. FIDM’s 30 creative design and business majors educate students for careers in these fields; find out which major of study might be right for you. Get more information about the Bachelor’s, MBA’s, and Associate’s Degree programs, scholarships, internships and career resources.
• No library club meeting today – see you next week.
This Week is Red ribbon week – there will be events in the quad all week as well as dress up days –
Today is Sports jersey day (Team up against Drugs)
Friday wear Red (Red day to raise awareness and prevention of drug abuse and drunk driving)
- Daily Bulletin 11_7_19.pdf (156.31 KB)