Independence High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu


The application window for AP and Honors courses is open!  The application window is February 1-February 26, 2021.  Please print out the application below and turn it into the front office by February 26, 2021 by 3:00 PM.  If you do not have access to a printer, please visit the Independence front office from 1:00-3:00, Monday through Friday for a paper copy.
Student Information Worksheet
All students should fill out the Student Information Worksheet to keep track of awards, community service, activities, and other information throughout high school.  This is helpful information when seniors request a teacher, counselor, or coach to write a letter of recommendation for them.  This is also helpful when students are filling out a resume or an application for scholarships or colleges.  You can find an electronic copy on the Counseling Google Classrooms.
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will open in the spring.  Please check back in March!
The AVID application for the 2021-2022 school year will open in the spring!  Please check back in March!
The application for the 2021-2022 will open in the spring!  Please check later!
Bakersfield College
High school students can enroll in classes at Bakersfield College. The tuition is waived for high school Bakersfield residents, but other fees may apply (textbooks, health fees, parking, etc).
  • Please click on the link below and follow the instructions from Bakersfield College. 
  • The Assistant Principal will sign the Concurrent Enrollment form after it is COMPLETELY filled out.