AP/Honors applications will be available in February for the 2021-2022 school year. The applications below are for your reference.
Student Information Worksheet
All students should fill out the Student Information Worksheet to keep track of awards, community service, activities, and other information throughout high school. This is helpful information when seniors request a teacher, counselor, or coach to write a letter of recommendation for them. This is also helpful when students are filling out a resume or an application for scholarships or colleges. You can find an electronic copy on the Counseling Google Classrooms.
ENERGY AND UTILITY CAREER ACADEMY APPLICATION
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will open in the spring. Please check back in March!
The AVID application for the 2021-2022 school year will open in the spring! Please check back in March!
The application for the 2021-2022 will open in the spring! Please check later!
High school students can enroll in classes at Bakersfield College. The tuition is waived for high school Bakersfield residents, but other fees may apply (textbooks, health fees, parking, etc).
- Please click on the link below and follow the instructions from Bakersfield College.
- Make sure you complete ALL six steps.
- The Concurrent Enrollment form is below.
- The Assistant Principal will sign the Concurrent Enrollment form after it is COMPLETELY filled out.
- The STUDENT must take the completed Concurrent Enrollment form to Bakersfield College.
If the student is taking an online class, there is an additional Concurrent Enrollment form that must be filled out for the Kern High School District. Please see your counselor for that form.