Please turn in completed applications to the Counseling Office by Wednesday, February 26th.
Student Information Worksheet
All students should fill out the Student Information Worksheet to keep track of awards, community service, activities, and other information throughout high school. This is helpful information when seniors request a teacher, counselor, or coach to write a letter of recommendation for them. This is also helpful when students are filling out a resume or an application for scholarships or colleges. You can find an electronic copy on the Counseling Google Classrooms.
ENERGY AND UTILITY CAREER ACADEMY APPLICATION
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are now being accepted! Applications are due by April 3, 2020 for current students.
The AVID application for the 2020-2021 school year is now open!
High school students can enroll in classes at Bakersfield College. The tuition is waived for high school Bakersfield residents, but other fees may apply (textbooks, health fees, parking, etc).
- Please click on the link below and follow the instructions from Bakersfield College.
- Make sure you complete ALL six steps.
- The Concurrent Enrollment form is below.
- The Assistant Principal will sign the Concurrent Enrollment form after it is COMPLETELY filled out.
- The STUDENT must take the completed Concurrent Enrollment form to Bakersfield College.
If the student is taking an online class, there is an additional Concurrent Enrollment form that must be filled out for the Kern High School District. Please see your counselor for that form.