The AP/Honors Application is due by March 22. Please turn in your completed application to Mrs. Gillenwater in the Counseling Office.
ENERGY AND UTILITY CAREER ACADEMY APPLICATION
Applications are due March 29, 2019 for the 2019-2020 School Year!
Applications will be accepted through Friday, April 26 for the 2019-2020 School Year!
2019 - 2020 YEARBOOK APPLICATION CLICK BELOW!
High school students can enroll in classes at Bakersfield College. The tuition is waived for high school Bakersfield residents, but other fees may apply (textbooks, health fees, parking, etc).
- Please click on the link below and follow the instructions from Bakersfield College.
- Make sure you complete ALL six steps.
- The Concurrent Enrollment form is below.
- Use the IGETC handout to help guide you when choosing a class to take.
- The Assistant Principal will sign the Concurrent Enrollment form after it is COMPLETELY filled out.
- The STUDENT must take the completed Concurrent Enrollment form to Bakersfield College.
If the student is taking an online class, there is an additional Concurrent Enrollment form that must be filled out for the Kern High School District. Please see your counselor for that form.
This program is targeted to juniors who are interested in the kinesiology field! Seniors are welcome to apply, but please note that this program is designed to be two years. Please fill out the application below and turn it in to Mr. Peterson in room 1005 or 807. You may also turn it into the Counseling Office.